Steven is one of the most sought positioning experts for corporate companies and businesses who are looking to attract and build relationships specifically with Millennials and emerging generations. Steven knows what emerging generations are seeking when they are inspired to spend, perform and maintain long term loyalty.
Steven also has the ability to identify missed opportunities and to design and implement strategic systems for incorporating new revenue streams and profit in current and emerging markets. And provides his systems as a corporate, entrepreneur, event(s), book/magazine, entertainment and music publicist.
Steven Cuoco, Founder and CEO of United Angels Dream-Your Second Opinion Resource Company®, EMAGE Magazine® International, Journey's Find™ and Model Me VIP® was raised and grew up on the East Coast in a suburb outside of NYC.
He self studied before applying the valuable knowledge he gained authoring the International best seller, Guided Transformation: Poems, Quotes, and Inspiration. He has extensive training in executive, sales, and creative experience. He incorporates his knowledge as a Management Consultant/Strategist and a certified EIS (Emotional Intelligence Specialist) in all areas of his offerings.
Steven's skill set is a successfully effective form that is luxurious, educational and a proper preparation of communication integrated in to every aspect of your existing marketing and effort.
Steven has been featured on CNN, iHeart Radio, CW, FOX, Forbes, syndicated radio shows and in top magazines worldwide.
He has worked on a diverse variety of projects as an advisor and judge of International and Domestic Talent and has been interviewed and his initiatives written about as a celebrity PR person, and National Media expert by outlets such as CNN, FOX and Forbes.
Steven positions high profile entertainment, fitness, literary and corporate clientele as recognized authorities in their niche, and to help them evolve through unexpected changes that may occur. And provides his systems as a corporate, entrepreneur, event(s), book/magazine, entertainment, and music publicist. Mr. Cuoco is a sought after publicist for events with film studios, fashion/runway, live events and entertainment projects.
He believes that in order to be truly successful, six primary fundamental attributes must be present throughout your life and they are distinguished by courage, determination, selflessness, loyalty, generosity and gratitude.
Steven's expertise is to help you be your best, meet the standards of your business, create a safe support system and position companies in bridging aspects of business and entertainment with younger age groups. Steven knows what emerging generations are seeking when they are inspired to spend, perform and maintain long term loyalty while being persistent in their goals.
Additional value in service: Steven's passion is to help you to be comfortable with who you are in your daily life, and to be that solid foundation for any transition you may be experiencing personally, professionally and in your demanding schedule. And to be that confidant when feeling lonely and lost, and to inspire you not to give up.
Areas of services include:
- Luxury Branding / Social Media / KPI
- Marketing & Management Strategy
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Image Consultant
- Reputation & Crisis Management
- Employee / Staff / Management Training
- Star-Ups & Corporate Consulting & Management
- Model / Actor / Musician & Fashion Designer Representation
- Fitness / Bodybuilding Representation
If you're ready to increase your star power, exponentially expand your brand and become more visible in today's marketplace-you need Steven!
WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT STEVEN
* Director of publicity: Project Runaway All Stars in Palm Desert, Project Runway Season 11 and Season 14 (Patricia Michaels & Joseph Charles Poli)
* Production Manager for True 13 Productions
* Director of publicity/Media: Philip Boyd (Tyler Perry's The Have & The Have Nots) & Michael King (The Last Resort, Grimm & NCIS New Orleans)
* Publicity/Media for Al Pacino, George R. R. Martin, Robert Redford, Stephen King, Primetime Emmy Award-winner Gerald Fried, Dennis Hopper, Broadway Director David Geist, Academy Award-winner Shirley MacLaine, Primetime Emmy Award-winner Bette White, Godsmack and Billy Bob Thornton and the Boxmasters, Actors Mark Strong & Ben Foster, Oscars, Emmy Awards, Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, iHeart Radio Music Awards, MuscleMania (Pro), Fitness Universe, Lensic Performing Arts Center & Santa Fe Independent Film Festival (2014-current)
* Publicity/Media: Hunks and Hounds by celebrity photographer Mike Ruiz (benefiting Louie's Legacy Animal Rescue) & The Last Film Festival movie by Director Linda Yellen - starring Dennis Hopper, Jacqueline Bisset, Chris Katten, JoBeth Williams & LeeLee Sobieski - a Monterey Media Production, to name a few...
* Published and mentored models from Wilhelmenia, Elite Worldwide and DNA (London)
* What's More: Steven mentored top club promoters' and event companies who work with MGM, Tao Group & Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas, Nevada. Due to the high demand and growth in Las Vegas, and with understanding the vast changes in market trends. Steven has taken their skill set to a whole new level and created an award-winning system for client referral and top revenue retention. Because of this, those who trust and know him best continue to seek his expertise, today!
* He is a successful designer of men's and women's clothing, home goods and electronic accessories exclusively found on REDBUBBLE
Fun Fact: Personality Assessment by BaziWay
YIN (YANG WOOD) - TIGER
You are elegant, attractive and talented, therefore you have great potential for helping others. You are a creative, independent and capable person that knows how to plan. You are enterprising, while creating a safe and certain future. You are strong, impressive, friendly and careful. You like to stand out, so that you are visible.